Category Archives: UncategorizedImage
- 1¾ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken in a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, salt and oregano; toss until well coated. Arrange the chicken on the prepared pan. Roast until cooked through, 18 to 22 minutes.
- To make ahead: Refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Tip: See how to meal-prep this recipe and a whole week’s worth of dinners with this plan.